Last Day of September (Beauty at the Park)

"Look mom, there's a fish!"
 Family on a Bridge
 
 
Aw, see why I love this guy so much:
 
 
See why I love this guy so much: (He refused to pose for a picture so I had to catch him in an unsuspecting moment)
 
 
 
My First Grader: 
 
 
Mama and Baby (Not such a baby anymore)
 
 
 
Big Arch, Little Boy
 
 
 
 I like to call this one, "Man and his cell phone"
 
 
 
And did I mention that I really like this kid:
 
 
 
Who is responsible for all this craziness?
 
 
 
"Alright brother, put your head like so..."
 
This picture is quintessential Hug, down to the torn knee jeans, the exposed tummy and the general atmosphere of frivolity.  
 
 
Here we all are.
 
 
 
 
Finally we sneak a smile out of Judah:
 
 
 
The world's best mother-in-law, Mama Hug :)
 
 
*
 
There you go, mama bear. Now you can see how cute we all are :)

Comments

Popular Posts