I love you, Jannybears.


It's hard to believe my beautiful friend is gone from this earth. 


She has been there for my whole life. From the first  time I become a mother...


all through the pain and heartache of losing a child.


She has been a beloved auntie,


and always been up for a party and a good laugh, 


there to celebrate all the joyous moments

And now I know she's enjoying joyous moments with Jesus. 
*
Janice was EMPHATIC that this baby I'm now carrying was going to be filled with JOY and a huge source of JOY to our whole family. As I weep tears of sadness at your loss, I feel the little kicks of life inside of me and I know that you are right. In the midst of death there is life. In the midst of sorrow there is joy. Thank you Jannybears for always reminding me of the truth. I love you. 



Comments

Popular Posts