TaiSlim (if anyone wants to know)

So I am excited about this new product that Freelife has brought to us called Taislim. (Tai is supposed to mean total) I have been taking it for about 2 weeks so here is an update.

So far in two weeks I have lost 6 lbs. It is supposed to target belly fat and cravings (among other things. The really big thing I have noticed though is my sugar cravings have all but disappeared. This is a miracle for me. This week I made choc chip cookies and a cake and didn't have any (even a spoon lick) and did not feel deprived. Normally I would have been weeping on the floor.

Also I have had alot of energy. Like I have been actually getting up with my kids in the mornings (still against my will) and I don't feel tired in the evenings.

So over all I am pretty pleased. The juice is really easy to take twice a day before breakfast and lunch with a glass of water. The only thing I am not seeing is loss of inches in my tummy. I don't know why this as alot of other people I know have lost inches. We shall see.

If you feel like losing a bit of extra poundage for a healthier more energetic you - you can go to http://elizabethhug.taislim.com/home.cfm
or to see some testomonies
http://www.slimstories.com/

Comments

Popular Posts