I wonder

I Wonder :

1)Why chocolate cannot be a vegetable.

2)What people who incessantly smile at pregnant women are thinking. "Thank you for sacrificing your life to ensure the continuance of our species." or "SUCKER - in just a few short months you get to push something the size of a watermelon through something the size of an orange and then not sleep for the next three months. ha ha glad I'm not you."

3)Why I am so adverse to change, even though I know its coming anyhow.

4) If there are many other normal Americans who don't really think much about the goverment on a daily basis but care enough to worry that the bedrock of our nation seems to be eroding beneath our feet.

5)Why children seem to like nothing more in the world than to eat fruit, yet they cannot understand the cause/effect relationship between the fruit they continually smuggle and the multude of poopy diapers that they so dispise.

6)Why I have life so easy when so many people are suffering in the world.

7)What is the reason that I am so exhausted when the children are awake, but as soon as they are asleep some previously unknown well of energy springs to life within me.

8)How many children I will have.

9) How I can convince my husband that I should take my children to the dentist now, even though, "all the teeth they have now are going to fall out anyway".

10) If we will get a vast influx of money to buy a minivan this summer.

11) If my Brandywine Heirloom tomatoes will be as wonderful as I am hoping they will be.

Hmm.... Well my husband finally gave up on becoming Indian Jones. I guess it's bedtime - no more wondering for now.

Comments

Swannee said…
The other night I didn't know if I would be able to stay awake to the kids' bedtime, and then once they were in bed I went out and worked in my garden for awhile & hung out with my husband once he returned from his concert (one of us has had a concert or something at least 4 nights a week as of late!). It's amazing how the urge to sleep leaves once the time is mine!

Popular Posts