In Recent News

Here are some cute children I found at the lake:



*

The other day we were sitting on the porch swing and I had my hands resting on my belly. Joe looked at me with a very concerned face and asked, "Mommy you having issues?" I thanked him and informed him that I was "not having issues at the moment". Kids. The problem with being a stay at home mom and having our kids with us nearly all the time is that there is no one else to blame when they say, "Crap!" or wander around the strawberry patch saying, "That's so annoying" with special emphasis on the "oy".

*

The other night I was modeling my enormous maternity pants for Titus. They were the stylish baby blue stretchy ones that have almost enough material to make a whole outfit, without even having to add a shirt. I inherited them and they are very special. My husband's reaction to my pants, "I've never seen you look so much like Jack Black" If you have seen Nacho Libre you know that sometimes, when you are an adult, you will want to wear stretchy pants.

*

The other night Joe put a popcorn kernel in his nose and got it stuck up there as well as having to be repremanded for licking his toes, all in one quiet evening at home. Such is life with boys.

*

Comments

Popular Posts