Doing good


Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest, if we do not give up. Gal 6:9
This morning I was grumpy. Nothing unusual there. I was just frusterated, yet again, by being called out of bed at an hour not of my choosing. The little man was awake and so I needed to be awake.
I felt the Lord speak this simple scripture to me. Do not grow weary in doing good. I had usually always thought of this scripture in terms of feeding the hungry, rescuing the downtrodden, or making disciples. Such lofty things. Wait a minute! I am doing those things. It's just that the subjects of my ministry happen to be underage and short. Wow. Thank you God, for the reminder. I will remember not to grow weary wiping up the vomit from the floor and cleaning up the same stuff for the eighty hundreth million time.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts