No Greater Love

I know you were thinking I was talking about Jesus from the title of my post, and I could be, but I'm not. I'm actually talking about ....................................my dog. I know he's not quite like Jesus, but he is more fluffy and easier to find a cute picture of . 
The Bible says that there is no greater love than that a man would lay down his life for a friend. My dog would do that. He also might take someone's life. Like the mailman or the dog that he has a feud with, but that's another story. 

Today's thankful is for my half-blind, surprisingly large, clumsy, lovable canine, Gus.  I never feel afraid when he's here.


My goal in life is to be able to forgive people as quickly as he does and love as unconditionally. When I can do that, I think I will be much closer to being like Jesus. 

Comments

Popular Posts