My 3 1/2 year old.

So, today during nap time as I was lying on my side, turned away from Joe, I felt something sharp in rib. I looked up to see Joe propped up over my body, with his elbow digging into my side. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I just need to look at your face."

Earlier in the day, Titus and I had been discussing him going to hit golf balls at the driving range when Joe exclaimed, "Sometimes golf makes me happy."

The other day when I was trying to get Joe to go down for a nap he was doing a lot of whining and complaining from his room. Then it turned into great moans and weeping and finally quieted down. Once it was quiet I poked my head in to make sure he was still alive. He told me he was hungry. I told him he could have a snack after nap, to which he replied, "Mommy, I'm going to pass out!". I could not stop the laughter from escaping my lips. That is what I get for being so dramatic. When I am pregnant I often tell Titus that I need to eat right away or I am going to "pass out". I don't think Joe even knows what that means, but because of his sincerity of heart I let him eat a snack before I sent him back to bed. I later realized that if he would have actually passed out it would have been quite appropriate as it WAS nap time. :)

Comments

Kendra said…
Kids are so cute, aren't they? It cracks me up the things they say

Popular Posts