PUPPY!

There is no rational explanation.

Rationalizations, yes, but to be honest the true reason is purely emotional. I wanted a PUPPY! Silly? Maybe. Titus and I both had dogs growing up. I still remember coming home from a rough day at school and gazing into the understanding eyes of my dog, Maverick, and sharing with him my deepest woes. What a great companion! As an adult I always figured that we would be "dog people" we were just waiting for something. Kids, a yard, a fence, who knows the exact reason but it never seemed the right time, until now!

Welcome to the Hug family, Augustus 'True Grit' Hug. Joe picked his middle name, but Titus plans to call him Gus. I think I am in love. Just don't ask me again after he has peed all over the house and pooped all over the yard and cost us $500 is feeding, supplies and vet bills. For now I am happy, I think I'll just enjoy these few small moments of denial.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Kendra said…
WOW!! You guys made the jump. Maybe if we come to visit you guys often enough we won't have to get a dog. :-D
Tanya said…
Aww! Gus is so sweet!
beautiful mess said…
What a cute Dog, Elizabeth!

Popular Posts