Highlights of my week

1)Family, not only the highlight of my week, but the highlight of my life. :) I will leave this picture up to your vivid imagination. 2) Feeling the fine, frizzy hair of a just awakened toddler snuggled up against my neck, the faint smell of baby shampoo, overwhelmed by the scent of spaghetti sauce from lunch that gives his soft baby hair that little bit of extra-post nap crunch.
3) Explaining the world to a 4 year old.

4) Finishing Bloomsday 1 minute and 10 seconds faster than my goal (and beating my husband, too :) ).

5) Seeing, the biggest rainbow of my life. It crossed the whole sky. This is a lame picture and doesn't do it justice. Some moments, God just feels so close. I like those moments.






Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG, I have never seen someone look so much like a dodo bird. Haha. Great pictures.

Popular Posts