Joe's Words

I just wanted to remember some of the things my son, Joe, says at 4 years old. I love him so much!

Today he told me that it's not "gravelly"in space. That's why astronauts can float.

When trying to guess an animal's name in our book today both the boys were stumped by the moose. After a failed guess of "deer." Joe thought it might be a "cantaloupe". I think the word he was looking for was antelope.

Joe has had trouble with a certain fruit lately. He kept asking us if we could have "pinecorn" on our pizza. We were a little confused. Apparently so was he. We finally figured out he was wanting pineapple. After being notified about the proper name of the fruit, Joe wondered, if that yellow fruit was a pineapple, what the heck was a "pinecorn". To this day we have yet to solve this mystery.

Comments

Popular Posts