Happy Mother's Day

What does mom want for Mother's Day?
 Pictures of course!

"I'll hold him mom, but I'm not sharing my sucker."
 "Here Asher, this is how you plant it in the garden, then it will grow big and strong."
                 "I suppose I could smile mom, you did give me a sucker,"


                 "I know I'm cute!"
                 "And if this were a guitar, I would play it just like this."


                 "I bet you can't find me if I hide behind this sucker!"

               This could be a rose and then they would have to dance the tango.


                Just checking to make sure his brother didn't take his wrapper off yet.
                                            And at last, to taste the sweet sugary goodness.
                                                 Well now, isn't that a sight to behold.


 Happy Mother's Day, mom. I love you!

Comments

Popular Posts