Flowers on a sunny day.

Today is a good day. A friend reminded me of that. Her son is in the hospital. Tricky business, being a mom.
Today I have been avoiding many things that I should have tackled, but have been enjoying life instead. The sun is shining, the laundry will be there for me tomorrow. Only in the here and now can you have coffee with friends and arrange flowers :)
*
Today I bought flowers. Joe requested that we get flowers to put on Isabelle's grave. He knows that Judah and her birthdays are coming up this weekend. He also told me to be sure not to go without him to put the flowers on Isabelle's grave. Joe is such a thoughtful boy.
I can hardly believe that it has been a year since I lost my baby girl. When a friend asked me how I was doing with her loss, I responded that I am doing well although I feel a bit like I am in a dream. I sort of feel like real life paused the day I lost my daughter, and that the time since has been something else. It is as though there is a slightly ethereal quality about life now. It is certainly different. Maybe it's because a part of my heart now rests in the heavens with my baby girl.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've also been thinking about Isabelle as Lucy's birthday is approaching. We will be thinking of you this weekend. Your are an amazing woman, friend, and Mom and have shown strenght to so many people. love you lots.
Yumi's Blog said…
Oh! I love those beautiful flowers so colorful. I also try to collect flowers and put it in a cute vase. I enjoyed reading your article. It makes a lot of sense. Thanks for sharing.

flower delivery philippines
ford said…
Oh! Those flowers caught my attention. It seems you have a great flower gardens. How I wish I could have a cool garden like yours. Keep it up!

flower Philippines

Popular Posts