Warning.... GROSS

And one more event from our birthday weekend, a scald burn from a cup of fresh boiled water for tea, Titus accidentally knocked over unto my leg:
Here is at first:
Here is one day in:
Nurse Kaarene, says it looks good. I was happy to hear that because that's not what I thought after looking at it :)
Two notes of interest: first, my friend, Allison, said that her mom always told them as kids that they should immediately rip off their pants if they spilled something hot on them, no matter where they were. Allison said that as a kid she always rolled her eyes at this advice, but I could have used it. If I would have ripped my pants off in front of our company instead of waiting until I ran to the bathroom, I might not have had a second degree burn. I will not make this mistake twice. This is my public announcement to all people who drink hot beverages near me, prepare yourselves, because if someone spills on my clothes, I will instantly disrobe in your presence!
Second, I just love my Joe and the things he says. This morning when Titus was changing my bandage, Joe whispered to me, "Daddy should be REEEAALLY SORRY." I think he is.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts