38 week Finish Line

I'm not sure what one is supposed to say on the eve of a day that will change their life forever. We are excited! I am apprehensive, a little bit scared, and highly expectant. We know tomorrow will be a good day. It is so strange to know that we get to meet our new little person tomorrow. What a wonderful day it will be!

This is probably the last night that I won't have anyone waking me up for quite some time, so I better go get some rest in anticipation for the big aventure. We will keep you posted!

Please pray for the induction to go well. I am not thrilled about the idea of having to be induced again, but I am thrilled at the thought of having a healthy baby :) Please pray that the baby will be in the right position and that everyone will have wisdom for the best process. I, the great hater of being rushed, feel slightly guilty about rushing our little one out of their home, but I have been telling baby for the last several days that it could come out on it's own anytime until Monday, when it would pushed out ;)

Thank you everyone for your prayers. Now it just time for me to trust, trust that our Heavenly Father is a good daddy and will take care of us, trust his promise that no weapon formed against us will prosper, trust that He will work out all things for our good. Trust, rest and push, I guess. ;)

We go in tomorrow at 7:30. Well there is not much else to say, except here we go. Wish us luck!

Comments

Popular Posts