Things that make no sense.

Today, for the first time since birthing baby Asher, I weighed in at my target weight (below 160). Last night I had 2 slices of pie and a stein of beer (for the first time in my life I might add - that is for the stein of beer, it is not the first time in my life I've had two slices of pie, heaven forbid!).
I was shocked to see the scale drop below 160 because I have been eating everything under the sun in recent days. To name a few, Christmas cookies, English Chocolate, Champagne, Prime Rib, Ham, Key lime pie, Praline Pecans, and ever so many tea biscuits ( I feel much better about eating these British cookies for breakfast since they are called biscuits. It says so right on the tin. Biscuits are breakfast food right? Even if they are covered in chocolate, draped in cream and sprinkled with sugar.)

So, there you have it. Weight loss plan - eat whatever you want. The only explanation could be all the dancing with the Connect, the hours of corn hole toss, or perhaps the family pilates. My only other guess is that normally I try so hard not to eat cookies for breakfast that I end up eating 2700 calories of other healthy things for breakfast and still end up having the cookie later. I'm not sure if the cookie for breakfast method is very healthy, but if may work as a weight loss plan ;)  If that doesn't work we can always meet again for another round of family pilates. 


Comments

Popular Posts