Love this guy

"Mom, who made the devil?" that's an interesting question for our ride to church. It was followed by the even more tricky, "Why do they call him that?" Boy, this kid keeps me on my toes.

*
On our way past McDonald's Judah was begging to go play. I told him that we couldn't go today because we didn't have money in the budget for it. He told me we could use his quarters. When I told him that wouldn't be enough, he suggested we could use "government money".

*
When Titus had Judah with him for work one day he asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up. Judah responded immediately. Because of Judah's small voice and the big truck noise, Titus couldn't quite hear Judah's answer, "What did you say son, you want to be a doctor?" The answer came from the back seat, "No, I want to be a DAD, like you."

Comments

Popular Posts