Okay, Dog Haters, you may now say, "I told you so."

SH*T is all over my white carpet.

We have wood floors and laminate all over our main floor except in one room. This room is the guest room. This room has white carpet. I don't know why. This room is the one the puppy has chosen to make his personal bathroom. I don't know why. The door to this room was somehow left open long enough to allow puppy access to his personal bathroom. I don't know why. A certain four year old, whom I suspect was under the influence of a guilty conscience, decided to sweep the puppy poop up with a broom, thereby ingraining it into a 2 foot pattern on the floor. I don't know why. He then scraped it into the garbage in the kitchen, dropping it over the freshly mopped floor, the freshly scrubbed lid of the garbage can and the dustpan. I don't know why. I had just cleaned the whole house. I don't know why.

I thought it might be fun to have a puppy. I don't know why.

Comments

Nicole said…
Oh sick! So sorry for you. Yikes!

Popular Posts