Cathartic Ramblings to the HP Officejet 4315

My husband tells me I'm a wimp and thinks I'm computer lazy
The truth is that I want to help but my technology smarts are hazy.

I search, I google, I download, I install, I query and I cry
After everything I've learned about my drivers, I want my HP to die.

The solution center is broken, it was made for Vista, I have 7.
This mess would be confusing anytime but it's a disaster after 11.

So now it's midnight, my mind is racing and my eyes are bugging out.
The question on my mind, will I ever scan again, or will I have to go without

High quality pdf's, clear and bright and true, documents to read and share?
Will I have instead just fuzzy crooked pages that make good people stare?

Woe to me, perhaps I will have to go to work to find a machine to do the job.
Will the world then see my play dough crusted pants and decide I am a slob?

Oh, 4315 -Your green light shines at me so cruelly, pretending all is fine,
But you wont blink forever -I've been searching for your replacement online.

Comments

Anonymous said…
lol. Poor Elizabeth and what a cruel husband! lol

Popular Posts