Memorable Moments with Joe

Today Joe asked me if I knew a certain dinosaur. He was explaining how it had pokies on it's head. When I said that I didn't know it's name, he said, "Maybe we could ask Grandpa Stone." I was thinking that Joe was wanting to consult his grandfather's superior knowledge when Joe skeptically continued, "Were the dinosaurs all gone in the olden days, when grandpa was little?"

*
Joe told me that when he gets older he is going to know lots of kinds of horses. Right now he only knows three; a stallion, a pony and a mustache.

*
Tonight when we paused the Karate Kid for a bathroom break Joe asked about the screen where they were standing in the middle of an auditorium, "Are they getting ready for a presentation?" What 4 year old uses the word 'presentation'?

Comments

Popular Posts