It's gonna be a good year.

I'm a little slow sometimes. I just finally got it. It's gonna be a good year. So much of life is about focus. I've found myself in a bit of a funk recently. Subconsciously I've been meditating on the down stuff of life, you know, negative economy, people having hardships, all the bad things that have happened. I don't want those things to be my focus anymore.
I was looking through some pictures trying to find some house photos and saw all these happy faces. People who love each other and are enjoying life. I realized that is me. That is my life. I am radically blessed, and if I had to guess I would say that you are, too. It's just too easy to let the blessings slip by unnoticed, while focusing on the disappointments.
If I take a moment to reset my eyes on Jesus and the amazing people he has put in my life, the outlook begins to improve. I'm not so worried about impending doom, financial colapse, relational hurdles, and disgruntled people. Sure, life is hard. People go through hard things that I do not understand, the pain hurts. But let's not allow that pain to become the focus of our existance. There is so much more beauty. If you know Jesus, you have the promise of beauty from ashes, the binding up of a brokenheart.

So even though it's already almost March - I finally got it! Outlook 2010 - Good Year!

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Ph 4:19
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts