Do you?

Do you ever find a piece of toast glued to the lid of your garbage can with peanut butter? I do.

Do you ever worry that you might have a mental breakdown, while trying to get your two year old to take a nap? I do.

Do you ever consider growing vegetables on your kitchen floor because the amount of dirt there would probably support some sort of vegetation? I do.

Do you ever think there might be laundry orgies going on in the corners while you sleep because the amount of dirty clothes seem to be multiplying? I do.

Do you sometimes feel that you are just screwing everything up big time, including your children? I do.

Do you ever look at your children's happy faces or find yourself curled in an adoring hug from your husband and think, "Oh my God, what did I do to deserve this?" I do.

Comments

Popular Posts