30 Days of Fitness Day - 5

Day 5 - Early Morning Yoga
Not fun at the best of times, but especially disturbing when you are battling a UTI. Because I was awakened with intense pain at 5 am, I figured I might as well get my workout over with while I waited for the Dr's office to open, so I went to a 6am Yoga Class. Good thing I did because I didn't feel like working out anyother time during the day :) The workout was not very intense (all yoga classes are not created equal) but I figured that was okay for today.
Today's Thankful : That I got to drive to my workout without stoplights. Do you know there are no stoplights going at 5:50 am. I didn't. Until today :)
Bonus thankful : For friends and sisters who take children so I can nap. I napped for 2 blessed hours. That's something to be thankful for :)

Comments

Popular Posts