30 Days of Fitness - Day 3

Day 3 - Pi/Yo A combination of pilates and yoga taught by a woman who appears to be a ballet teaacher. Ouch! It is a lot of graceful movements that strengthen the core. Except for me, not so graceful, more like a rhino trying to do ballet. Oh well, it was one heck of a workout and pretty relaxing at the same time. Also it was a kid free event, so I have no complaints.
Today's Thankful - for a healthy body that does work (if often begrudgingly). I am so glad that I can move and stretch and bend. It is easy to take a healthy body for granted, but it is such a precious gift to be able to move and be active and enjoy life!

Comments

Kaitlin said…
What a wonderful idea. Coincidentally I am also dedicating the month of August to getting healthy. I joined curves, since the Y is so far away... so far so good - other than the bruised shoulders from the "squat machine". I already feel more energy. Good luck!!

Popular Posts