30 Days of Fitness - Day 1

So, I have decided to dedicate the month of August to fitness. Awhile back it occurred to me that 30 days would help me jump start getting back into shape, post baby. I heard from a fitness instructor that winter is a hard time to lose weight because your body wants to hold fat in the cold. I figure that if the converse holds true, then August is a good time to lose fat.
So here begins my 30 days of Fitness.
8 weeks post baby
178 lbs
Size 14 pant size (with a very tight squeeze in the waist)
I want to get my fat % tested at the gym so I can report on that as well
We will see what difference 30 days makes. Hopefully it will make a difference :) Feel free to join along. I figured if I post on my blog it will keep me accountable.
Day 1 - What a better way to start than, you guessed it, Zumba! (and Zumba with Marla, no less. Here I would like to add that Marla is an amazing Zumba instructor at the Y with the energy of 10,000 energizer bunnies and also a great dancer. She will give anyone one heck of a challenging workout)
Here I am off and running! (metaphorically speaking. No real running for today ;) )

Comments

Popular Posts