Nov 1


What cute kiddos I have.
I don't really have the emotional energy to write about today, so here are some high lights.


Then there was, in  no particular order : Boys refused to stay in rooms for quiet time, Mom threatened to take their Halloween candy if they came out again. Joe stayed in his room. Judah did not.  removal of a piece of candy from Judah' s Halloween bag, fit thrown complete with plate of food dumped over on table and hitting of mom, dad gave Judah a talk about Mom being a princess (which Judah though was really amusing), mom cried, Judah cleaned his room and repented, the house was destroyed, the house was cleaned, laundry was done, I got to go out to a quiet (kid free) dinner with a friend, I tried to organize kids clothes, the house got messy again, went Costco shopping. Started  a sugar and flour free diet (for family health reasons). Only did half a lesson of school with Joe. Got, hugs, snuggles, and words of affirmation from my husband, confirming, YES, I did marry the best man on earth. Got cooed at.

Today's Life Lesson : For a youthful complexion, drench your face in baby drool as needed.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts