Good Times

Yesterday Joe and Judah tried their hand at sales. They were selling rocks, Joe's were free and Judah's were two dollars. They must have been in a tough market for rock sales though because neither were able to sell any of their product. Titus said they even tried to resort to some high pressure sales tactics calling out things such as, "Today only!" or "Last day for rocks!" They may have had an easier time if they had tried to sell the rocks to someone other than the current owners of the rocks.

*
I spend a considerable amount of my day staring at, cuddling and otherwise adoring this little dumpling. 
He is amazing and I love him. It is just so much fun to have him around. He has begun to scoot pretty wall and is almost crawling with the proper form. He enjoys eating squash, which interestingly enough emerges from the other end looking exactly as it goes in. He loves his jumper and rolling around and grabbing any forbidden items he can get his hands on, namely electrical cords, Christmas lights and phone chargers.
He still wakes up a time or two each night to nurse. I don't really mind since he's so darn cute and snuggly. He has yet to acquire any teeth and still munches heartily on fingers, hands and thumbs, his or any he can find.

I am going to take a nap now because I am beat. My husband tried to convince me that if I got up early in the morning the tiredness would wear off after 15 minutes. Not the case. Night all.

Comments

Popular Posts