Random Thoughts

If things ever feel incredibly chaotic around here I remind myself that some of the pioneers were forced to drink their own urine.  Somehow that helps me put things in perspective. Gee, it really could be a lot worse. 
*
I just put this picture in here because it makes me smile. Hopefully you will too. 

*
I was reminded tonight of what I once heard Danny Silk talking about in regard to relationships and children. Sometimes you have to make time to connect when they want to, when it's inconvenient. I was thinking of the importance of that connection tonight when I laid on the floor in the boys room and talked to Judah about love, sin and the size of God. This 10:45 conversation was much too late at night, but we have to take these valuable moments when we can get them. 

Comments

Popular Posts