My eldest


"Mom, guess what's in my head!" Well, I had no idea, so he continued, " I have an idea if you want to give someone a gift. You just take something of theirs, wrap it up, and give it to them!" He was really astounded by his genius. Wow son, I hope you have a new idea before you get married.

*

Joe was telling me that he was trying to decide who  his favorite friend was. He had two top contenders. Then he said one friend just, "fell into the middle of the stack." When I asked him what stack, he replied as though it should be obvious, "My stack of friends. They fell right into the middle." Tied with Judah now apparently.

I don't know what I'm gonna do with this kid. He is the one who is everyone's best friend, but he spends his evenings listing his hierarchy of friendship. Oh Joe, I love you.

Comments

Popular Posts