Fun with my three year old.

Three year olds are such fun. Tonight my son made me chuckle. I asked him where his dad was. He replied, "He's upstairs". This would have been a sufficient answer for me, but Joe continued, "He's going poop." Thank you son for the detailed reply.

Earlier we all watched out the library windows as a team of about 10 people with leaf blowing machines and rakes piled up leaves. I asked Joe, "What do you think they will do with the leaves?"
His response, "They should put them in piles for little boys to jump in." Not a bad idea.

Joe was asking me about my wedding picture. He wanted to know what was on my head. I told him that it was a tiara. We talked about weddings for awhile and I told him what a "bride" and "groom" were. He looked at the picture again and asked me where I got my tiara. I told him it was from a special wedding store. Then Joe asked, "Is that where the died and broom go?"

Comments

Popular Posts