Dear Jesus

Jesus, could you tell her that I love her? Could you tell her that I tried my best. I wanted to make her a safe and healthy home. I feel like I failed, but I want her to know that I tried my best. I wanted her to be okay. But she wasn't

Jesus, could you tell her that she's precious, that she'll never be replaced, that I will always remember her and hold her in my heart? She's my first daughter and I'll always miss her. Could you tell her that she did good? She grew well and was so perfect. Could you tell her that I am proud of her and that I miss her? Could you tell her that she's my favorite girl in all the world and I can't wait to meet her?

Comments

Tanya said…
My heart aches for you my friend. I love you and am praying for you.
Kaitlin said…
You did your job too. You took care of yourself and slept, and ate and loved her. This was NOT your fault. You cannot blame yourself. Mark 11 (28?)calls on us to forgive others so Jesus can forgive our sins. I think this also includes forgiving ourselves.
You are doing such an amazing job. I am so proud of you and so proud to be your friend. Love you.

Popular Posts