Truth

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. I Cor. 13:12

I am held. Even though I don't see clearly and I don't know the answers, I am held.

The LORD is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Ps 34: 18

This is the one who keeps my soul.

The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
because the LORD has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners, Is 61:1

This is my Jesus.


As a mother comforts her child,
so will I comfort you; Is 66:13

He is my comforter.

because of your father's God, who helps you, because of the Almighty, who blesses you with blessings of the heavens above, blessings of the deep that lies below, blessings of the breast and womb. Gen 49:25

God blesses the womb.

My comfort in my suffering is this:
Your promise preserves my life. Ps. 119:50

God's promises to me are good, for a future and hope that will not be cut off. He is working for my good.


Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Mt 5:4

I am blessed.

Comments

Popular Posts