Indaba Coffee

I am not the sort of person who takes time to keep the whole world abreast of her eating and drinking habits, however we checked out this nifty little coffee shop today that I thought was worth sharing. Unfotunately we inhaled the yummy food and drink before I had a chance to take a photo of any actual food items. The cookies and scones were super yummy (even though there was only a small selection), the best I have had in recent memory. The cookies were cranberry walnut with cream cheese frosting and the scones were pumpkin. The latte I got was fabulous. It was their specialty drink, Organic Maple Orange Latte. Titus's brewed coffee (actually french press) exceeded our expectations. I hear they also have reasonable yet very substantial sandwiches, so I will have to go back to check them out.
They are located in the heart of west central on W. Broadway in what used to be my old stomping grounds. They are also connected to a nifty Lutheran bookshop, which is reason enough to stop by. Where else can you sip fair trade coffee, check out a book about baptism and see lutafisk t-shirts?
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Cecelia said…
Funny you should mention Indaba, I know Abe, and his wife, from school in Seattle. :)
Elizabeth said…
That is funny, Cecelia, what a small world it is! :)

Popular Posts