Tai Slim part 2


So, I am again trying to lose weight so I thought I would try this juice that I was going to try last year, Tai Slim. Last year I had some success but then found out I was pregnant, so went off of it (Losing weight and growing a child are mutually exclusive goals).




So here I am at round two. The juice is supposed to act as a appetite suppressant and help you lose tummy fat and have more energy. I started in January and then stopped because I was feeling really nauseous and I started to wonder if I might be pregnant again. After about 10 pregnancy strips and a normal cycle I convinced myself I wasn't preggers and had probably just had a bit of a bug. I figured it would be safe to try the juice again.




I started the juice. This time I also began to feel ill, but because of the monthly timing I was certain that I was not pregnant. It was the juice! The juice is making me nauseous. I've only been feeling sick in the first half of the day because that is when I take it. I will tell you this, it is one heck of an appetite suppressant. I can eat, but I don't really want to. This makes it super easy to eat healthy and in small portions.




I'm going to try it for a few more weeks before I make a final ruling. Maybe my body just needs time to adjust. It is a natural product with green tea, caffeine, goji juice and vitamins so hopefully it's not doing any harm.




In the meantime I'm going to decide if it is worth feeling sick to lose wight. I'll let you know what I decide :)

Comments

Popular Posts