Mothers

I just went upstairs to unpack the boys clothes from their trip to grandma and grandpa's house. Imagine my surprise when after being gone for a week they returned with neatly packed suitcases of clean clothes. Not only had she faithfully cared for them for the whole week, but grandma had done all their laundry!

Earlier upon arriving home I discovered that my own mother had cleaned my house and brought me a basket of fresh fruit for arrival home from Hawaii. Are we blessed or what?!

I am writing this because I know we are not the only people who are blessed with amazing mothers. I know many of your mothers have also been known to feed their ailing adult children, clean their houses, paint their walls, babysit their children, do their laundry and the list goes on. We are so blessed by these amazing women who not only gave the most productive years of their lives to rear us but continue to bend over backwards to improve our lives now that we are grown.

I know I can never repay or in any way convey my gratitude to my mom and Titus' mom for all they have done for us, but I can say "thanks". How blessed our lives are because of who you are, all you have given, and all of your prayers and unconditional love.

Here's a shout out to moms everywhere, who do much more than they probably should, just because they care. Yay for moms!

Comments

Popular Posts