A snapshot in time.

Two year olds are not known for their subtlety. Judah woke me up this morning by crawling in bed with me and trying to rip my fingernails off. I think he thought this was a fun game because he kept laughing.

This morning Joe and I had to have a lengthly discussion about cowboys before I could show him any sign of affection. I asked if I could give him a kiss and he whined, "Mom, I'm a cowboy!" Apparently cowboys don't get kisses from their mothers. We discussed cowboy/mother affection for awhile before Joe finally conceded that cowboys could give their monthers hugs. So I got a hug from my little cowboy, complete with black ten gallon hat poking me in the face.

Right now is a good time. Sometimes I get distracted by the noise, but if I can calm myself down and take a moment to notice, life is beautiful.

Comments

Popular Posts