31 Days of Homeschool

I would like to invite you to follow me on an adventure. I am joining the 31 day challenge for bloggers. I've heard it said that you should, "write what you know", so I am going to tackle 31 days on the topic of homeschooling. Can there really be so much to say about homeschooling? We will find out.

I plan to share a few of the books that have most inspired me, along with some practical tips, stories and thoughts from my homeschooling journey.

You might be asking yourself, "Who is this lady?" I am a mom of 5, plus one baby girl in heaven. As a second generation homeschooler, schooling my children at home has come easier to me than to some. As a mother of 5 children nine and under, nothing is actually easy. We live in a spacious house that was built in 1907, I find that it is much like our lives, filled with character, beautiful but in constant need of renovation. My husband is a contractor and I am a realtor. We have loved restoring houses together. I am a lover of Jesus, a business owner, a coffee and pastries addict and a homeschooling enthusiast. Everything else you need to know about me, you can find out along the way. It should be fun!
(P.S. As the main photographer around here, I'm seldom in any of the pictures)

Comments

Popular Posts